Friday, January 20, 2012

ZZzzzzzz

Hands are a 2 this morning which is rather surprising since I did have some potatoes last night.  I woke up at about 4 this morning with some toe pains but nothing too horrible and it wasn't the toe that caused me grief last month.  The stress issues have resided a bit and the flare I got yesterday seems to be much better today, however, we are supposed to get tons of snow today so I have a feeling, I will be coming home from work sore. 

The pressure of the last entry  has subsided slightly.  The stress made me go looking for my comfort food yesterday so I got some french fries, I did hesitate thinking I may regret it today, but since the weekend was coming and I was going to be in meetings all day, I decided to go for it.  I am still so tired that I am having trouble typing this morning.  I'm looking forward to the weekend when I can catch up on the sleep issue and the large amounts of snow we are supposed to receive today, will keep me from going out too much this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment