Wednesday, January 25, 2012

mini blog

Right hand is quite swollen this morning.  I think I am subconsciously upset about something but I don't really know what.  My toes on my left foot are completely numb and I am concerned it is going to effect my walking today.  Hubby and I decided to get one of those shower seats - we would both benefit from it so I think we will get one this weekend.  Didn't sleep well last night and having trouble waking up today.  Hands are hurting (I'm sure due in part to guitars) but the shooting pain that runs through it on occasion is new, my right elbow swelled up yesterday and my neck is still stiff.  I'm not sure if it is related, but my eyes are very dry this morning too.

I'm too tired to write anything inspirational this morning so I guess this will have to do:  I honestly hope y'all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment