Friday, January 13, 2012

quick blog

Just a quick blog this morning - have to get my car out of the snow.  Fingers are about a 1 - left hand isn't even stiff but right is a bit.  The snow made me hurt more than usual yesterday but this morning, I don't hurt much at all.  I do have a day full of sitting today so I will have to be sure to move around a bit.  The bottoms of my feet, which have been acting up, seem to have a bit more feeling in them this morning and just the toes are fully numb.  The achilles tendon is tight but not hurting at this moment.  Still managing to stay away from nightshade veggies and it really does seem to be helping.  Psoriasis behind the ear is still there and flaky but not too annoying.  Today is definitely a bad hair day but I am sure that is not from the PsA - lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment