Monday, January 23, 2012

Swelling up again

Despite watching my diet and trying not to get stressed, I am swelling up anyway :(  My pinkys on both hands are swollen as well as my right hand pointer finger.  Neither hand can close this morning.  Knuckles on the right hand are swollen as well.  The weather is goofy right now so that may be playing a part.  Overnight, we had a thunderstorm/ice storm that will turn to snow later today.  Still have just a bit of psoriasis behind my right ear and the dry patch on my scalp but I did notice some dryness in my left ear yesterday.  Feet are still numb. 

Thinking positive is getting harder to do.  I know if I let it get to me, it could actually make things worse health wise.  I have to keep my chin up and look at things as a challenge - a puzzle to figure out.  If I can keep things in perspective and find answers I may be able to help myself and others.  My water aerobics class starts up again tonight but financially I can't afford it this session.  After crunching numbers trying to find out how I can swing it, I have realized it is not possible right now.  The more I write today, the worse I feel so I think I had better stop now.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment