Saturday, January 28, 2012

????

Not sure what is happening today.  I have been on the verge of tears or flat out crying for 2 days now.  I have been trying to figure out why I am so depressed but can't figure anything out.  Yes, I have been hurting, not constant, but enough that I can't seem to get comfortable.  I let out some frustration last night on a customer service rep that didn't really deserve it but I think I finally got them to stop my service.  Meanwhile, I scared myself and my husband at all the frustration that came out of me.  Maybe I am not dealing with things as well as I would like to think.  Oops, here come the tears again.  I am trying so hard to be strong and positive but I am failing miserably.  Maybe it is hormones, but I don't even want to be around me right now.  I feel like everyone is attacking me personally.  Thanks, but I put myself down enough, I don't need everyone else doing it as well.  Didn't sleep well last night nor the night before but my mind just isn't slowing down and I am so frustrated about everything.  I got wonderful news this week but it didn't stop the decent into depression hell.  I am worried about everything under the sun.  Poor hubby is being supportive but is afraid to say anything to me because I am jumping at everything.  He is a saint for putting up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment