Friday, February 10, 2012

Well it is Friday and I have managed to sleep normally the whole week!  I admit, I have had a bit of caffiene help but no naps since last weekend!  I keep staring at my fingers because I can see my knuckles - I haven't seen them this thin in months.  My pinkys which have been slightly deformed as of late (crooked), are looking quite normal and the finger on my right hand that has the slight deformity from joint damage is even looking somewhat normal.  This mornings stiffness is a .5!  My left hand can close fully and my right hand can close to a quarter of an inch which is really good! 

I have managed to keep away from potatoes and tomatoes for another week as well.  Found out some other things that I need to try to avoid as well and will add them as time goes along again.  What I really need to do though, is to get some exercise.  I plan to ride my bike when it gets warmer but meanwhile, I am still trying to see how much activity I can handle without over doing it.  Since the meds change last week, I seem to have more energy.  Well, I have to get to work now so hopefully today will go as well as the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment