Saturday, February 25, 2012

First show of the season

Well, I went to the first fiber show of the season and survived.  I really missed my sister, it just isn't the same without her.  We are a team, she is the salesperson and I am the demonstrator.  It is going to be a hard adjustment to do these without her.  I tried to simplify and only took the fiber and yarn leaving most of the finished works at home but still managed to make my toes ache.  As far as set up and take down, I did pretty well.  I had to stop and rest my back when loading the car but overall, I can't complain.  By the time I got home, I was exhausted and still haven't taken things out of the car - that will be the plan for tomorrow. 

I managed to eat properly and avoided the tomatoes and potatoes but boy was I tested when I drove by a Fazoli's fast food.  They don't have them around my house anymore so I tend to stop when I see them.  Being Italian food, tomatoes are everywhere but I was careful and picked foods that did not have red sauce nor potatoes and managed to get my Italian food fix without them. 

I sat most of the day but my toes have been really bothering me.  I am even thinking about giving them a wax treatment to see if that helps - not really sure if my feet will fit in the container but I think it is worth a try.  It isn't even 8 pm but I think I am heading to bed.  I have to get back into the routine again but meanwhile my eyelids are super heavy.  Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment