Monday, February 20, 2012

Rare Disease Day - Feb. 29th

I have decided to share information about my disease on Feb. 29th which is Rare Disease Day.  I have been going back and forth about telling people about it as I don't want to come across as trying to make people feel sorry for me.  However I do want them to have an understanding of why I have to limit what I do and that it is a legitimate disease. 

Physically I am doing well today, but mentally not so much.  I am feeling a bit depressed.  Hubby still isn't feeling well and I don't know how to fix him.  I, in turn, am feeling like I am not doing enough and maybe he is sick because I haven't been keeping the house as clean as he needs it to be.  I suppose it could be due to lack of sleep.  Haven't been sleeping well since hubby has been sick.  However, I have been having more energy than in the past.  I have a show next weekend and I am going to see if I can handle it by myself.   As far as the nightshade veggies go, I have been keeping away from them and it is helping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment