Thursday, March 22, 2012

Weather may be effecting me today

The body has been doing quite well as of late but late yesterday, I started noticing some new symptoms.  My right shoulder started giving me problems again.  Last summer, during my worst flare, I had some weird things happen with this same shoulder.  It felt as if it was out of place (this 'out of place' feeling happens quite often with me and PsA as when the joint swells, it feels as if it slips out of place as well).  Food wise, I didn't eat anything that would have caused it, but my hands are stiffer this morning (probably an 8) and my feet were worse yesterday evening (my left foot is numb almost to the heel).  Wait, yesterday, McDonalds accidentally gave me hash browns and I did eat them - hmmmm.  The temp is dropping today and I just checked the weather - thunderstorms - maybe that is why all the issues this morning.  Despite the higher pain levels, today, I did get a good nights sleep last night and that is more important for me.  I can deal with pain, but lack of sleep messes up everything.  When I can't think straight because I am too tired, I might as well just give up on getting anything done or having the patience to deal with others. 

The good news is that I am having more 'good' days than 'bad' ones and I have to remember that I am one of the lucky ones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment