Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Phobias - just what I need. . .

Well, I found out I have a new fear that is associated with PsA.  I was suffering from cramps today and the thing that works best for me is to soak in a hot tub.  I have avoided it since we moved into this house as the tub is small and I am leary of being able to get out of it.  Today, I wasn't feeling well and thought it would be a good thing to help me.  Apparently my fear of getting stuck in the tub has become a phobia as I could not get myself to get in it.  I sat on the edge of the tub with my feet in it for about 20 minutes before I abandoned the idea.  Ideally, I would like to have a sit down tub installed in that bedroom but it is quite expensive and since I am more than able to shower in the other bath room, I haven't pursued the idea.  I don't think hubby would go for it anyway and since the place is technically not mine, I would loose a lot of money if I invested in it and then was forced to leave.  I hate having to make decisions with that in mind but I really have no choice.  If I had my way, we would get a lap pool (small pool with flowing water - a swimming treadmill type thing) and it would be heated up nice, some can even be treated like a hot tub.  Ahhh yes, that would be soooo nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment